This policy is intended to inform you how we (MY Design Group) collect and use information provided by visitors to our websites (located at www.mydgroup.net, and www.mywebdesignoc.com hereinafter, collectively, our “website”), by people who register at our website, by anyone who purchases any of products or services, and by individuals who communicate with our website via e-mail or otherwise (collectively, “you/your”).
Collection of Information
We may collect and process your personal data in the following circumstances:
- When you visit our website (via cookies or otherwise).
- When you sign up / register for an account with us.
- When you sign up for our newsletter (by entering your e-mail address).
- When you order any products or services from us.
- When you contact us via e-mail or otherwise.
- When you complete any surveys we may conduct.
Not all of the information we collect may be personally identifiable. We do, however, track and record user sessions to improve the site experience for our users and to allow for easier log-ins and better user experiences.
Storage of Information
When registering for our services or purchasing products on our website, you may be asked to create a User Name and Password. If so, we recommend that you use a password that is difficult for others to guess (e.g., don’t use “Password” as your password), and change your password often, especially if you believe that your own information storage systems (your computers or mobile devices) have been compromised. We urge you to keep your password in a safe place and do not share it with others. We are not responsible for activity that results from your failure to choose a secure password or to safeguard that password from others. Whenever you finish any session on our website, you should ensure that you have logged out of that session, especially if you are using public computers (such as in libraries or internet cafes).
In the event that we discover that any of the information that you provided to us has been compromised or otherwise disclosed to unauthorized third parties, we will notify you of that event via the e-mail address that you provided to us. You agree that we may use the e-mail address that you provided to us to send such a notice to you. It is your responsibility to keep us informed of an appropriate and up-to-date e-mail address for you. If you would prefer that we use an alternative notification means, please contact us via my website.
Use of Information
We use information that we gather from you in the following ways:
- To provide services and materials through our website.
- To deliver information to you about the products, services and materials provided through our website.
- To fulfill my contractual obligations to you as part of any transaction or order involving our products, services and/or materials.
- To contact you about our products, services and website.
- In additional manners that we may describe to you when you provide information to us or when we notify you about new uses of information provided by you.
By visiting our website, providing us your e-mail address, signing up for our newsletter, registering for an account, ordering products or services from us or otherwise providing your personal information to us, as set forth above (under Collection of Information), you are consenting to receiving communications from us regarding our services and materials. You may opt out of receiving these communications at any time by following the instructions set forth in those communications or by visiting the “Opt-Out/Delete” link at the bottom of my email newsletter.
Sharing of Information
- We use a third-party vendor to help us communicate with you via e-mail. My current vendor is Mailchimp. A description of Mailchimp’s services may be found at www.mailchimp.com. We will notify you in the event we change our communications vendor.
- We transmit credit card and other payment data through the appropriate credit card company and/or credit card payment processing company or financial institutions to confirm payment for products or services purchased on our website.
- We will disclose information gathered from you or provided by you if we are required to do so by law or legal process, or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation, or if we need to do so to protect our rights, reputation, property, or the safety or me or others, or to defend or enforce our rights or your obligations.
- We will disclose information to third parties with your prior consent.
Deleting of Information
You may ask us to delete some or all of the information you shared with us, provided, however, that we are not required to maintain that information as part of any commercial transaction or contract entered into between us. For example, we may need to maintain records of credit card transactions or products or services purchased by you from us for a period of time in the event any dispute or other occasion arises whereby that information may be required by third-parties or government entities.
You may request that we delete information provided by you to us by visiting the “Opt-Out/Delete” link at the bottom of our email newsletter
You may request that we limit the use of your information to only that information required for us to conduct any transactions in which you engage with us. For example, you may request that we discontinue sending e-mails or newsletters to you about new products and materials or other information regarding our products and services. You may opt-out from these communications through the Opt-Out/Delete link at the bottom of our email newsletter.
Unless you request that we delete information provided by you, we will maintain that information for a reasonable period of time in the event that you choose, in the future, to purchase our products or services.
Cookies and Information
Our website incorporates Google Analytics. Google Analytics is used to enhance our users’ experience with our website as well as allowing for online retargeting. By visiting my site and engaging in my services, you are agreeing to the use of Google Analytics and similar technologies for the purposes set forth in this policy. You can opt out of Google Analytics on our Website and others by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. You may select your Google ad preferences for our Website and others by visiting https://adssettings.google.com.
Disputes involving Information
Any Disputes shall be resolved by binding arbitration before a single arbitrator in accordance with the then-existing rules of the California Lawyers for the Arts, Arts Arbitration and Mediation Service. (See: https://www.calawyersforthearts.org/arts-arbitration-mediation-services.html. In the event that such arbitration service is no longer operating, then the Arbitration service of the American Arbitration Association shall substitute. Venue for any such dispute shall be the County of Los Angeles and California laws shall apply.
You further agree that this dispute resolution mechanism shall be your sole means to seek a remedy for any Dispute and that you will not engage in any class action or other collective action regarding any Dispute you may have with us. You understand that by voluntarily providing information to us, by using my website or by otherwise engaging in any transaction with us involving our products or services, that you are waiving any rights to a trial by jury or to join any collective or class action litigation involving any Dispute.
Contacting me regarding Information
You may contact us at any time regarding your personal data and information by using the form provided through a link at the bottom of my website (under “Contact”).